The parties referred to in this policy are BestMaleBlogs (the site www.BestMaleBlogs.com) and you, the user of this site.
BestMaleBlogs reserve the right to revise or modify this policy at any time and in any way.
Visitors to BestMaleBlogs can interact with us in several ways. Depending on the level of interaction, we will collect different type of information about you. Information collected is as follows:
- Members: Members are those users who interact with BestMaleBlogs in a way which requires registration, such as submitting stories or uploading content to the site. Members will be asked to provide a valid e-mail address during the process of registering a username.
- Browsers: Browsers are visitors to the BestMaleBlogs who do not use any active data collection pages. Browsers may view content uploaded by registered members. Any information gathered from browsers is also gathered from registered members. This information is restricted to cookies, IP Addresses and Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering (see below).
- Active Collection: We collect information from you, such as your e-mail address when you complete registration forms to sign up for membership on our site. Locations for this collection are on registration or personal profile pages.
The primary use for information collected from you is to provide you with services you have requested. Your information is also used to deliver customized services to you. We are not responsible for how any third parties use your information, and you need to familiarize yourself with third partiy privacy policies prior to requesting their services.
We generally use your information for the purposes you specifically provide it for, such as adding links or uploading content.
Passive information is used for market research purposes in order to increase your and other users experience, to analyse site usage and for other marketing purposes.
Your information is also used for providing your user profile or publishing other content such as blog listings (if applicable) to all other members and browsers. You need to consider that the information you enter on any content published on this site can be viewed by everyone, unless otherwise stated. Be careful when providing information about yourself as you may be identified through information you have provided. Accordingly, you are fully responsible for any consequences arising out of the information that you choose to publish on this site.
It is BestMaleBlogs's policy not to use or share the personal information about our visitors (browsers) or members in ways unrelated to the ones described in this policy. However, we may disclose any information regarding your use of our services and site, for any reason if we believe it's reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for information;
- To disclose information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed or suspected. Or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil or administrative process and court orders from relevant authorities.
We may periodically send you announcements including details about existing services or new features. You may opt out of these announcements by replying to any such emails. If you choose to opt out of these emails, you may still receive system notices and other information related to your account.
Any information provided in a user profile, link submissions, comments or other related services should be considered to be public information. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information you provide or choose to publish on our site.
We make every effort to protect the transmission and storage of all user information, and to ensure security of our site and systems. But we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent security breaches. You assume the risk of such security breaches should they occur despite our reasonable security measures.